Wednesday 14 August 2019

 Our Inquiry focus this term is on sustainability which is keeping our environment clean and using the three R's, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and putting the right waste in the right bin. We visited the envirocentre and after that my class drew a picture of a worm farm and a compost bin and we labeled all of the things that they contain.

I found it easy to draw everything.

I found it hard to draw the recycling arrows

I really enjoyed doing the whole thing.

Next time I need to add more pictures.
This is my worm farm and we had to label what went where and what it was.

I found it easy to draw everything.

I found it hard to colour everything in without staying inside the lines.

I really enjoyed learning how the worm farm works.

Next time I need to colour in better.
This is my compost drawing and there is not much to talk about on this.

I found it easy to draw everything.

I found it hard to remember what each layer had in it.

I really enjoyed nothing.

Next time I need to keep the colouring inside the lines.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Wynter,
    My name is Mrs Aperahama and I am a teacher at Saint Mary's School. I am really impressed with your summary of learning here. Is your school an Enviro School? Composting is a great skill to have. Have you had a chance to make a mini composting container or a worm farm?
    Ma Te Wa
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.